Kulakova Dar'ya Aleksandrovna, Master degree student, Penza State University
(Penza, 40 Krasnaya str.), DA.KULAKOVA@MAIL.RU
Background. The ecotope peculiarities affect the specimen growth and development and determine the existence possibility of the species in phytocenosis. The paper analyzes the influence of environmental conditions on the biometric characteristics and population structure of Corydalis marschalliana Pers. in Penza region conditions.
Materials and methods. Based on our own geobotanical description in two nature monuments (NM) of Penza region, the “Arberkovsky forest” and the “Shnaevskaya ashen and oak forest” the environmental conditions of Corydalis marschalliana habitat and current status of the species population which is rare for the territory have been evaluated.
Results. In the areas under study the conditions for Corydalis marschalliana growth are generally favourable. In every examined community the Corydalis marschalliana populations are full-member and normal. The analysis of environmental conditions along the main environmental factors showed that in the NM “Shnaevskaya ashen and oak forest” the soil is less acidic and richer in nitrogen and salt regime, there is greater humidification and illuminance than in the NM “Arbekovsky forest” which affects the biomorphological peculiarities of Corydalis marschalliana and the density of its population.
Conclusions. The most favorable conditions for the growth and development of Corydalis marschalliana develop in the “Shnaevskaya ashen and oak forest”: here the largest plants with multi¬flowered inflorescences are formed. In the “Shnaevskaya ashen and oak forest” the largest full-member population of the species rare for the territory has been registered.
1. Available at: http://zdravyshka.ru/Lechenie-travami/Lekarstvennye-rasteniya/xoxlatka-marshalla. html
2. Mirkin B. M., Naumova L. G., Solomeshch A. I. Sovremennaya nauka o rastitel'nosti [Modern vegetation science]. Moscow: Logos, 2001, 264 p.
3. Vorontsova L. I., Gattsuk L. E., Chistyakova A. A. Podkhody k izucheniyu tsenopopu-lyatsiy i konsortsiy [Approaches to coenopopulations and consortia study]. Moscow: MGPI, 1987, pp. 7–24.
4. Smirnova O. V., Toropova N. A. Diagnozy i klyuchi vozrastnykh sostoyaniy lesnykh rasteniy: Efemeroidy [Diagnoses and keys of age-specific conditions of forest plants: Ephemeroids]. Moscow: MGPI, 1987, pp. 35–41.
5. Zaugol'nova L. B., Khanina L. G., Komarov A. S. et al. Informatsionno-analiticheskaya sistema dlya otsenki suktsessionnogo sostoyaniya lesnykh soobshchestv: preprint [Information analytical system of forest associations’ seral condition evaluation: pre-print]. Pushchino: PNTs RAN, 1995.
6. Kuritsyn I. I., Mardenskiy N. A. Geografiya Penzenskoy oblasti [Geography of Penza region]. Saratov: Privolzh. kn. izd-vo. Penz. otd-nie, 1991, 96 p.
7. Zhakov S. M. Priroda Penzenskoy oblasti [Nature of Penza region].Penza: Privolzh.kn. izd-vo,1970,pp.47–82.
8. Borisov A. A. Klimaty SSSR. V proshlom, nastoyashchem i budushchem [USSR climates. Past, present and future]. Leningrad: Izd-vo LGU, 1975, 432 p.
9. Dorogov A. I. Priroda Penzenskoy oblasti [Nature of Penza region].Penza,1955, pp. 5–12;73–118;154–250.
10. Atlas Penzenskoy oblasti [Atlas of Penza region]. Moscow, 1982, 33 p.